Click Here for the S.F. LiFE's Favorite Potluck Recipes!
The S.F. LiFE's Favorite potluck recipe book composed of the all time hits of each and every potluck. It contains 85 pages and is filled with the recipes listed below.
At only $7.00 plus $1.50 shipping, it is the best value for living food recipes.
Milk and Cereal
- Nut Milk
- Avocado Chowder
- Cold Creamy Carrot Soup
- Cold Vegetable Soup/Gazpacho
- Live Sushi
- Mock Tuna or Salmon Pate'
- Nute Pate'
- Pecan Patties
- Zucchini Surprise
Salads and Dressings
- Cabbage Carrot Salad
- Carrot Nut Salad Dressing
- Cole Slaw
- Cranberry Relish
- Marinated Lentil Salad
- Pinenut Basil Dressing
- Red Pepper Sandwiches
- Sea Vegetable Salad
- Sea Vegetable Slaw
- Sweet and Sour Dulse Salad
- Sweet Potatoe Salad
- Tabouli Salad 1
- Tabouli Salad 2
- Thanksgiving Salad Dressing
Crackers and Bread
- Basic Essene Bread
- Bell Pepper Crackers
- Dulse Chips
- Moo Fu Young
- Sunflower Seed/Flax Crackers
- Veggie Patties or Crackers
- Island Fantasy
- Lemon Cake
- Live Foods Charoses
- Oat-Nut Cookies
- Pecan Delights
- Pina Colada Pie
- Poppyseed Cake / Pecan Topping
- Strawberry-Banana Pie
- Tropical Bliss Pie
- Triple Berry Bars
- Yummy Goop
Ann Wigmore's Living Food Lifestyle Basics
- Energy Soup- Traditional
- Energy Soup- Alternative
- Seed Cheese
Please enjoy the sample recipes taken from the book below. If you would like to enjoy all of the recipes in the book, please order the book here.
Winter Buckwheat Breakfast
1 cup sprouted or soaked buckwheat
8 soaked dates
2 Tablespoons shredded coconut
fresh cinnamon and nutmeg to taste
1. Put everything in a blender of food processor, or Champion juicer with blank
2. Adjust the ingredients to your taste.
3. You can add bananas or other soaked dried fruit and nuts.
Cold Creamy Carrot Soup
3 cups fresh carrot juice
1 large avocado
handful of alfalfa sprouts cut into thirds
small sprig of parsley or cilantro leaves
1. make carrot juice.
2. Cut avocado in half.
3. Place carrot juice and avocado in blender, and blend until smooth.
4. Put sprouts and parsley on top of the soup.
5. Note: Any combination of vegetable juice can be used to make soup.
3 shredded zucchini
2 red apples cut in small pieces
1 avocado cut in small slices
cumin to taste
Braggs to taste
1. Mix all ingredients together and serve.
Pinenut Basil Dressing
1 cup pine nuts soaked overnight
1 cup filtered water
2 cups fresh basil
1 Tablespoons Nama Soy
1. Blend soaked pine nuts in a food processor with basil, water, and soy until creamy.
Sea Vegetable Slaw
1 handful of hijiki seaweed, soakes and drained
1 handful of chopped cilantro
1 handful of chopped scallions
4 cups of shredded cabbage
vegetable seasonings, or herbs to taste/
1. Mix all ingredients in a bowl, and serve.
Bell Pepper Crackers
4 cups chopped red bell pepper
2 Tablespoons soaked raisins
4 Tablespoons raisin soak water
2-4 Tablespoons your favorite seasonings
1/2 cup almond butter or ground almonds
1. Blend all of the ingredients
2. Dehydrate at 105 degrees for approximately 8 hours.
Cinnamon Walnut Caramels
2 cups walnuts
1 cup honey
1/2 cup cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. In a large bowl, mix honey, cinnamon, and vanilla into paste.
2. Stir in walnuts until thoroughlt coated.
3. Form into small clusters.
4. Dehydrate for at least 24 hours.
2 cups 2-day sprouted wheat and rye
1-1 1/2 cups black mission figs soaked overnight
1-1 1/2 cups raisins soaked in fig water for 1 hour
1. Put all ingredients in a blender, and puree until smooth
Live Foods Charoses
20 small apples
1 quart soaked almonds
cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, cloves, ginger
1. Process the apples in a food processor.
2. Process the almonds in a food processor.
3. Blend the processed apples and almonds in a bowl, and add spices to taste.
Pinenuts (soaked overnight)
Ratio of 3 parts pinenuts to 1 part dates
1. Soak pinenuts overnight
2. Put dates and nuts in the Champion juicer.
3. Garnish with apples
CLICK HERE TO ORDER THE 85 PAGE RECIPE BOOK
Home | Schedule | Favorite Recipes | Order Book | Join| Contact