- Almond Wafers
Soak 4-5 cups of almonds. Sprout for 2 days.
- Grind (in little coffee type grinder) 4-6 Tblsp. Flaxseeds, and soak
in 2 c of water.
- Blanch almond skins (30 seconds in hot water, then to cold, easily
slip skins off).
- In Vita Mix - (in 2-4 batches so to not bog down):
- Fresh juice of 4 lemons, 4 limes, a touch of maple syrup (optional),
- and 20 drops of the essential oils of lemon, and tangerine, and
Thieves blend, (I use Young Living Oils- YUM!).
- You will have to add some water while blending, but keep fairly
thick. Spoon onto the teflex sheets.
- Dehydrate at 95* for several hours. When dry to the touch, flip over
with a spatula, and continue to dry until rather crisp, (usually a total of 1-1.5 days).
- I play with the thickness of batter; you just get a feel for it.
These rival ANY cookie out of you past!