|Omega... A Legendary Name in Fresh
Juice Extraction presents their newest model: The Omega 8000 twin gear juice
The Omega 8000 uses a twin gear
system to extract juice. It extracts the juice from the fiber at a low RPM which
yields the most juice, vitamins, minerals, and enzymes. It literally
"squeezes" the juice from the fiber as the produce is squeezed between the twin
gears as they spin.
The Omega 8000 extracts pure fresh juice from wheat grass, fruits and vegetables.
- Stainless Steel "Twin Gear" press extraction
- Slow rotation combined with the powerful motor chews the
fibers and penetrates inside the plant membrane to bring out the full enzymes, vitamins
and mineral content
- Continuous juicing with automatic pulp ejection
- High juice yield - very dry pulp
- Heavy duty construction using highest quality materials
- Engineered for quiet operation and long life
- Built-in "reverse" prevents clogging
- Easy to assemble, operate and clean
- Classic Design
||Omega 8000 Specifications:
- Motor Type: 2 horsepower condenser - running induction motor
- R.P.M. - 90
- Overall Dimensions:
Length - 20 inches
Width - 8.5 inches
Height - 12.5 inches
- Weight - 32 pounds
- Gear Length - 8.75 inches
- Twin Gear Weight - 3 lbs. 11 oz
- 115 volt.
- Full 5 year Guarantee
The manufacturer claims this juicer will juice fruits. In our tests and
feedback from our customers, this juicer does a poor job at juicing fruits. If you
want to juice fruits, we highly reccomend that you do not purchase this juicer.
This juicer does an excellent job at juicing leafy greens, wheatgrass and other
Green Power, Green Life, Omega 8000,? Want to
know which to buy?
here to compare all
the twin gear juicers