|What is Distilled Water?
Distilled water is water which has been turned into vapor, so that all its
impurities are left behind. Rising vapor cannot carry a particle of mineral water-- it
will not carry disease germs, dead or alive, nor any waste product of any kind. The secret
is that the vapor rises between all the suspended particles and chemicals in the air.
Then, by condensing, it is turned back to pure water. It is the only water which is pure--
the only water free from all impurities.
should I drink Distilled Water?
Because you can know the water you drink is pure. You can make it fresh each day.
The Eco Water Systems Distiller removes up to 99% of most tap water contaminants,
including lead, nitrated, bacteria, sodium, chlorine, turbidity, cysts(Protozoan),
arsenic, barium, mercury and many more. It's one of the purest forms of water you can give
Is Distilled Water Expensive?
Distilled Water from the EcoWater Systems Distiller is convenient and cost less
than bottled water. Only pennies per gallon.
How does Eco Water Systems Distiller
The unit is portable, no plumbing required. It's easy to use, just fill with tap
water and plug into any 120 volt outlet. The Unit automatically shuts off when cycle is
- Produces 4 gallons of pure water per day
- Reduces lead, arsenic, nitrates, sodium and chromium VI
- Eliminates Cysts (Cryptosporidium and Giardia), bacteria and
- Reduces 99% of Total Dissolved Solids
- Attractive three quart serving carafe
- 500 Watts of power, plugs into any standard outlet
- System tested to ANSI/NSF Standard 62
- Extra three quart serving carafe means you can enjoy cold,
pure great-tasting water anytime, sold separately
- Operating temperature - 35-110- (2-43-C)
- Pressure - Atmospheric pressure
- Rating - 120 VAC/60 Hz/50OW
- Filling volume - 3 qts.
- us500 caraffe is opaque.
- Production capacity (gal. per day)* - 4
- Dimensions 15.4" w x 13.0" h x 10.5'' d
- Weight 11 lbs.
*This product conforms to ANSI/NSF standard 62 for the specific performance claims as
verified and substantiated by test data.
|Purchase extra filters or extra containers for
this distiller from the parts page. Save on shipping when
you order all the items together.