IN THE NEWS
LINKING TO US
Uses for Wheatgrass
- Dr.Birscher, a research scientist, called chlorophyll
"concentrated sun power." He said chlorophyll increases function of the heart,
affects the vascular system, the uterus, the intestine and the lungs.
- According to Dr. Birscher, nature uses chlorophyll as a body
cleanser, rebuilder and neutralizer of toxins.
- Wheat grass juice can dissolve scars that are formed in the
lungs from breathing acid gasses. The effects of carbon monoxide is minimized since
chlorophyll increases hemoglobin production.
- Wheat grass juice helps to reduce high blood pressure as the
juice helps to reduce toxins from the body and gives the blood iron which helps
- It purifies the blood.
- It acts as a detergent on the body.
- It helps overcome dandruff. Rub the juice into the scalp,
rinse and shampoo.
- Douche with wheatgrass juice for vaginal infections.
- It can help prevent tooth decay
- Hold it in the mouth for 5 minutes to relieve toothaches.
- It helps relieve soar throats.
- Pyorrhea of the mouth - take wheatgrass, soaked in juice for 5
minutes, and apply to diseased area; or chew it in the mouth until it is dry and spit the
- Wheatgrass juice and living foods overcome skin troubles.
- It can be used as a sterilizer.
- When combined with easy-to-digest nourishment, it can keep
hair from graying.
- Use it as a source of fresh, alive vitamins for total health.
- Use it especially for it's protection and healing power.
- It gives strength, health, spirituality and well-being.
- It helps build a clean bloodstream and aids in proper
- It is an excellent mouthwash and draws out toxins from the
gums and teeth.
- Combined with living foods, it is great for blood disorders of
all kinds including anemia.
- It is an excellent skin cleanser and beautifier.
- Pour the juice over you in a tub of warm water. Soak in it for
15 to 20 minutes and rinse off with a cold shower.
- After an enema, wheatgrass juice implants are great for
healing and detoxifying the colon walls, as well as cleansing the internal organs.
- Wheatgrass juice is excellent in a case of constipation in
keeping the bowels open.
- It disinfects and cleans out bacteria and viruses.
- It has beneficial effects on the capillaries
- It helps overcome aging and gives energy to the sex hormones.
- It can overcome radiation from the television and computer
screens, pollution, and odors in the home.
- It neutralizes harmful inorganic molecules. Fruits and
vegetables contaminated by sprays can be cleansed with wheatgrass placed in the rinse
- Toxic metals - lead, cadmium, mercury, aluminum, and excessive
amounts of copper- can be successfully removed with small amounts of wheatgrass juice, in
- Wheatgrass is one of the richest natural sources of vitamin A
and vitamin C. It is also excellent source of calcium iron magnesium, phosphorus,
potassium, sodium, sulfur, cobalt, zinc, and protein.
- According to agricultural researcher Pfeiffer, if one
dehydrates wheatgrass, the protein composition is 47.7%. Dried wheatgrass then has 3 times
as much protein concentration as beef.
- Wheatgrass juice builds up the white blood cells through its
cleansing energy and nutritional value, when combined with a diet of organically grown
- Bundles of wheatgrass suspended in aquarium water purifies and
disinfects the water and can heal sick fish. Also, tap water can be purified by placing a
bundle of wheatgrass in it